apparently it’s nineteen fucking twenty
what a stupid fucking comic
Wow! Whoever made this is deluded
this just in: the anti-feminists still refuse to acknowledge misogyny exists, as it never has happened to them in their lives. also not so sure the sun is really there, or is just another conspiracy created to confuse the people. more at eleven.
"whoever made this is deluded" didnt this comic get made based off an actual experience like. this actually really happened.
The first ponds are finally finished and the resin has cured! I am so excited. They came out so great.
This is my husband’s tin pond for his desk at work. He requested a tiny frog for his. :)
The coral tin is almost done. I just need to pour a final layer of resin.Omg the notes how
Anonymous said: How exactly does fifty shades reflect badly on the BDSM community?
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
It will no doubt be mortifying, but do it!